- This event has passed.
2022 WUP Education Panel
March 18, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 9:45 amFree
Please join us for a light breakfast and an informative panel discussion.
Collaborating Towards a Better Future: Affordable Housing Advancements.
Friday, March 18, 2022 at the Omni Hotel Charlottesville.
- 8:00 am – 8:15 am – Mix ‘n Mingle with light breakfast, coffee/tea
- 8:15 am – 9:45 am – Education Panel Program / Q&A
- Sunshine Mathon – Executive Director, Piedmont Housing Alliance
- Ravi Respeto – President & CEO, United Way of Greater Charlottesville
- Ridge Schuyler – Dean, Community Self Sufficiency Programs, PVCC (Network2Work)
- Janette Kawachi – Chief Partnership Officer, Habitat for Humanity
The event is free and open to the public. Invite a friend!
It is expected that all attendees will be masked and proof of vaccination will be checked at the door. Masks will be available at the door if you need one.